pHASE - Model PH Series - Acid Waste Neutralization Systems
pHASE pH Adjustment systems are designed to handle a variety of acidic and alkaline waste streams including concentrated discharges. Any acidic or alkaline stream, of any concentration from any source can be safely and effectively neutralized with a pHASE pH Adjustment system. These are batch pH Adjust systems that handle continuous flows through the use of an influent equalization system which is standard on all of our pHASE pH Adjustment systems.
All of our pH systems feature state of the art instrumentation and control systems using our proprietary 'Optimized Batch' pH adjustment technology.
Completely automated operation requires no operator attention other than periodic instrumentation calibrations and maintenance. Remote monitoring via SCADA, building management, or online / Internet connection is available on all of our pH adjustment systems.
Standard Materials of Construction*
- Treatment Tank: Polypro(PP), FRP, Stainless Steel
- Reagent Tank(s)Polypro, PE, XLPE
- Pump(s): CPVC, Polypro, Stainless Steel
- Piping System: PVC, CPVC, Polypro, 316SS
- Influent Equalization
- Influent / Effluent Lift Stations
- Final Effluent Monitoring
- Effluent Sampling
- SCADA System Monitoring
- Duplex Systems for Redundancy
- Bulk Chemical Delivery
- Explosion Proof Design
- Skid Mounted
- Turnkey Construction
- Minimal Installation Time
- Completely Automated
- NEMA 4X, UL 508
- State of the Art Controls
- Bi-Directional pH Control.