Vibro - Model CH-R - Antivibration Hanger
The frame of Vibro CH-R is galvanized metal. The precisely designed incisions provide easy bending of its frame, at certain shapes, that can be achieved by the force of a single hand. Therefore, Vibro CH-R can be easily transformed into 4 different shapes, in order to help the installer to use it in the most favorable form.
Anti-vibration hanger with Regufoam® is available in 4 different thickness, which can alternate the natural frequency achieved in each project.
It can be used for:
- Antivibration suspension of machinery (ventilators, air conditioning e.t.c.)
- Suspension of sound insulation false ceiling (gympumboard).
- Antivibration suspension of pipes, air – ducts.
It can be used in the following forms:
- Pattern (1) screwed on both sides of the metal suspension’s profile.
- Pattern (2) is fixed with 2 anchors on the ceiling.
- Pattern (3) is fixed with 1 anchor on the ceiling.
- Pattern (4) hanged up with a hook or other proper device.
The elastic element of the hanger is high quality polyurethane foam with semi-closed cells, which is manufactured by BSW, a German company with the trademark Regufoam®. Full range of its mechanical behavior diagrams and certificates which were conducted at the University of Dresden, are available upon request.
Vibro CH-R is available with four different thickness of its elastic pad, achieving different natural frequency
- 12 mm (Natural Frequency 17 Hz)
- 24 mm (Natural Frequency 12 Hz)
- 37 mm (Natural Frequency 9.5 Hz)
- 50 mm (Natural Frequency 8 Hz)