ATEX - Quick Closing Valve
The quick closing valve is part of an active explosion isolation system. In the event of ignition, it is activated by solenoid valves. Air flows out of a compressed air reservoir into the drive cylinder, closing the slide valve within milliseconds. Both the flames and the spread of pressure are effectively stopped. After having been triggered, the slide valve can be reactivated without needing a repair, and because of its non-destructive operation it can be validated at any time.
- No flow losses due to fully open channel
- No repairs after triggering
- Also suitable for highpressure levels
- Effective for explosions from both directions
- Can also be used where dust levels are high