Metrohm - Model IC - Compact and Intelligent Amperometric Detector
Compact and intelligent amperometric detector for intelligent IC instruments. Outstanding selectivity due to the four measuring modes: DC, PAD, flexIPAD and CV, as well as the excellent signal/noise ratio and the very fast stabilization of the measuring signal guarantee the highest in measurement precision.
The IC Amperometric Detector measures even smallest changes in current or charge, depending on its measuring mode. Measuring cells in wall-jet or thin-layer geometry are available for different applications.
- Amperometric detector for the determination of electroactive substances
- Flexible setup as stand-alone detector or inlay detector for IC and HPLC. Outstanding selectivity due to a wide range of measuring modes: DC, PAD, flexIPAD, CV
- High sensitivity through excellent signal/noise ratio
- Large measuring range for solving analytical challenges
- Easy to use due to intelligent and robust measuring cells with wall-jet or thin-layer geometry
- Large selection of working electrodes: Au, Ag, Pt, GC
- Various maintenance-free reference electrodes
- Measurement of current or charge without a specific range
- Very fast start-up without long conditioning times
- Leak sensor in the cell compartment
- Fully compliant with Metrohm inline sample preparation techniques such as
- Inline Dilution, Inline Ultrafiltration or Inline Dialysis
- Controlled by MagIC Net – the software for ion chromatography