Delatech - Model 858/859 - Exhaust Gas Scrubber
From Gas Scrubbers
The Delatech CDO 858/859 Exhaust Gas Scrubber has long been considered the standard for Advanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Process gas abatement, and has been effectively used with all PECVD, LPCVD & MOCVD process gases. Delatech scrubbers are also widely used in Thin Film processes. This versatile gas scrubber utilizes a combination Thermal Oxidation Chamber and a Primary/Secondary Cooling Wet Scrubbing Chamber to effectively abate toxic, flammable and corrosive gases.
CDO 859 Reconditioning Process (high level)
- Thermal chamber & wet scrub assembly is removed, decontaminated and cleaned.
- Spray nozzles checked for proper flow rate and repositioned for optimum coverage.
- Scrubber balls, O-rings, and seals are cleaned and/or replaced.
- Recirculation unit is cleaned — components checked and recalibrated if necessary.
- CDO is then reassembled, functions are tested, sensor/alarms are checked.
- Gas Scrubber is tested at full temperature for 24 hours to ensure optimal working order.
- All systems are backed by CSI’s 6 month warranty
- 1, 2, or 4 inlet nozzles (allowing up to 4 connections to process chambers, process tools, or vacuum pumps)
- Thermal Reaction Chamber features a resistive heating element.
- Primary and Secondary wet cooling/scrubbing sections.
- Demister Washing System provides automatic cleaning
- Exhaust Moisture Suppression System.
- Liquid level detection.
- Tool interlocks to process tools
- Cooling/Scrubbing Recirculation
- Sump Pump
- Cabinet Exhaust Alarm
- CSI Designed “U” Drain and Cooling Nozzle Assembly (see photos above)
Delatech CDO Selection Criteria
- Mixture of Gases
- Individual & Total Gas Flow Rates
- Duty Cycle
- Single Pass or Water Recirculation
- Number of Ports Desired ( 1 – 4 )
- Desired Options