ENVIRO-LUBRIC - Model AW Series - Hydraulic Oils
Premium quality antiwear hydraulic fluids designed to provide optimal protection in high-pressure applications. Excellent oxidation resistance and provide superior antiwear protection. Viscosities available are 32, 46 and 68.
Enviro-Lubric Hydraulic Oils are premium quality antiwear hydraulic fluids designed to provide optimal protection in high-pressure applications.
- Formulated to provide excellent rust protection as well as foam inhibition.
- Have excellent oxidation resistance and provide superior antiwear protection.
- Excellent water separating characteristics
- Specifically designed to maximize protection to hydraulic pumps and their parts
- Formulated with highly refined, high viscosity index base stocks
- Provide excellent demulsibility and rust protection
- Antiwear additives create a protective film on metal surfaces
- Helps minimize metal to metal contact that is most severe in vane and gear pumps.
- Minimum viscosity changes over a wide range of temperatures
- Superior filterability is provided with excellent thermal and hydrolytic stability thus preventing the formation of deposits which may interfere with filtration in equipment that has close tolerances.
Enviro-Lubric Hydraulic Oils are recommended for hydraulic systems that have vane, piston or gear type pumps and particularly where pressures exceed 1000 psi.
Enviro-Lubric Hydraulic Oils can also be used to lubricate lightly loaded reciprocating compressors and as general purpose shop lubricants for motors and bearings.
Enviro-Lubric Hydraulic Oils meet the following specifications:
- U.S. Steel 127, 136
- Denison (Division of Parker) HF-0, HF-2
- AGMA Specification 9005 for Lubricants No. 0 (ISO 32, 1 (ISO 46), and 2 (ISO 68)
- Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S, 2952-S, 35VQ-25
- Racine Model S
- Cincinnati Machine specifications P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), and P-69 (ISO 68)
- NSF H2
- FZG Gear Test DIN 51534 10 or greater
- GERMAN DIN 51 524
- DIN 51524 Part II