FPI - Model GRD - 2000 - Thermal Conductivity Gas Analyzer
The GRD-2000 Thermal Conductivity Gas Analyzer is designed to continuously measure the concentration of a single component of interest in a flowing gas mixture. The measurement is based on the different thermal conductivity of the individual components of the sample stream. It compares the thermal conductivity of a sample stream with that of a reference gas of known composition. The microprocessor-based GRD-2000 adopts thermal conductivity gas sensor with high stability and strong reliability, which features large LCD display, high and low limit alarm, standard signal output and relay contact alarm output. The instrument can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications where it is necessary to measure the concentration of one component of gas mixture.
- High stability and strong reliability
- High sensitivity and fast response
- Large LCD display
- Upper and lower alarm values freely settable
- Automatic data storage and viewable at any time
- Compensation for interference from CO, CO2 and CH4
- Online calibration
- Repeatability: ≤0.75%F.S.
- Linearity: ≤±1.5% F.S.
- Zero drift: ≤±1.5%/7d
- Span drift: ≤±1.5%/7d
- Response time: ≤40s(T90)
- Sample gas pressure: ≤0.2MPa
- Sample gas temperature: 0~50℃
- Sample gas flow: 200mL/min
- 4~20mA DC (Max. load<800Ω)
- 0~10mA DC (Max. load<1600Ω)
- Relay contact rating: 220VAC/1A
- Power consumption: <60W
- Power supply:: 220V±22V AC, 50Hz±1Hz
- Housing: 19’’ rack unit
- Mounting Holes: 443+1×133+1mm
- Ambient temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Relative humidity: 20%~80%
- Solar radiation: avoid direct sunlight
- Ambient dust: negligible
- Gas flow rate: 0.5m/s
- Ventilation: well-ventilated
- Operating position: horizontal installation (±10)
- Environment: no corrosion, no severe vibration and electromagnetic interference.