Green Eye - Optical Sorting Recycling System
From Recycling Equipment
Green Eye Product Test Facility is prepared to solve your recycling challenges at our Hampstead, NH Research and Development test facility. Imagine the advantage of operating one optical sorter with the flexibility to sort multiple commodities with the ability to evolve with each market challenge in real time. It takes a surprising amount of manpower and time to effectively sort a large amount of recyclables. While previous attempts to automate sorting haven’t been that successful, the Green Eye® Optical Sorting Recycling System uses new patented technology to make the process quick, easy, and error-free.
- Green Eye® optical sorter recycling technology automatically identifies and sorts most recyclables offering clean commodity recovery reducing labor costs while increasing throughput.
- GREEN EYE® identifies all recyclable materials using its patented Artificial Intelligent Hyper Spectral imaging system, which gathers information based on an objects molecular structure, like no other sorter!
- Our quickly evolving technology is solving a multitude of industry material processing problems with efficiencies exceeding 94% at ever-increasing sort speeds.
The Green Eye® optical sorter is used in the following systems
- Municipal Solid Waste Recycling (MSW) Processing Systems
- Optical Sorting Systems
- Plastics Recovery Facility (PRF) Equipment
- Single Stream Recycling Systems
- Construction & Demolition (C&D) Waste Recycling Systems & Processing
- Scrap Metal Recycling System
- Commercial Dry Waste Recycling Systems & Processing
- Fiber Sorting System