Woven geotextile «GRUNTSTAB» – is a material made by textile technology (weaving and knitting) of high modulus polyester yarns.
- reinforcement of weak bases in the construction of roads and railways, oil and gas terminals, airfields, car parks, high load sites, construction sites;
- separation of structural layers and pavement bases during the construction of roads;
- strengthening of soils during hydraulic engineering construction, erection of dams, breakwaters, breakwaters;
- strengthening landfills for household and industrial waste;
- separation of layers to enhance the main platform of the subgrade of railways;
- construction of reinforced ground structures.
- Woven geotextiles are used in climatic regions with a temperate and cold climate; the temperature regime of operation is from minus 60 С to plus 70 С, in soils with a pH value of pH from 4 to 10.