Helicon - Shaftless Spiral Conveyor
The Helicon spiral conveyor is the answer for efficient, reliable automatic transport. The conveyor is frequently used in conjunction with other Hycor equipment to create a solids management system that conveys the screened solids to washing or dewatering, and ultimately to disposal. The Helicon conveyor is totally enclosed. Bolt-on covers contain odors, keep extraneous materials out, eliminate spills and minimize housekeeping. The Helicon’s shaftless spiral design is extremely simple, uncomplicated and will provide years of trouble-free performance. The shaftless spiral provides clear, unrestricted throughput with no center shaft to snag or wrap solids. There are no intermediate hanger bearings to obstruct flow and no maintenance-intensive end bearings.
- Complete stainless steel system with high strength carbon steel shaftless spiral
- Cassette bagger is optional
- Smooth running, heavy-duty shaftless spiral provides large capacity, trouble-free conveying, even for difficult fibrous or stringy material
- Totally enclosed conveying system keeps transport areas clean, contains odors and alleviates spills
- Multiple screens may discharge to a single unit
- Reduces down-time and maintenance costs
Easy access to all maintenance items.