Beam - Model 1.1 (Z5) - Laser Gas Generator Open-Loops / Flow Mode
The BEAM 1.1 performs in 24/7 production process worldwide with utmost reliability. Even under the most challenging environments BEAM 1.1 guarantee frictionless industrial use for different applications (example: high power UV-lasers (>300 nm)). The Generator produces a continuous flow of hydrocarbon-free air. The flow is controlled stable. All Generators reduce the total quantity of hydrocarbons to less than 0,01 ppm, establishing a stable flow for your application. Zero-air produced in this way replaces existing stocks of synthetic air stored in high pressure bottles.
- Laser Gas Generators are designed specifically to supply clean, dry, hydrocarbon-free air to be used for several applications.
- LNI Swissgas recognizes the importance of having a safe, reliable and cost-effective supply of high-purity Zero Air.
- In addition, providing flexibility to add or remove modules as your application requirements evolve over time.
- Easy use and quick installation
- RS 485 as standard
- Purity: < 0.05 ppm THC
- Easy maintenance
- Reduced foot print
- Stackable with other LNI series
- integrated pump
Protection for Laser
Our generators continually protect optics, crystals and coatings of the laser beam path against particles, humidity, hydrocarbons and aggressive gases. Degradation and maintenance are reduced to a minimum. Lifetime and performance of the laser and optical systems are maximized.
Model: Beam 1.1
Zero Air Outlet
- Flow rate (Max): 1.0 l/min
- Outlet pressure (min): /
- Outlet pressure(max): 1.2 bars
- Total hydrocarbon content: < 0.05ppm
- Start-up time: 50 min
- Max inlet hydrocarbon content: 100 ppm
- Min supply pressure: Integrated Pump
- Max supply pressure
- Temperature (min;max)
- RS232: Standard
- Supply voltage: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Connection type: IEC320-C13
- Installation power (max): 240W (280VA)
- Fuse rating (5x20mm): 2A
- Dimensions: Standard 19″ – 4U
- Net weight: <13 kg
- Outlet port: 6 mm Push-Fit
- Inlet port: 6 mm Push-Fit
- Health connectot: max 5A, 40VDC MAX / 24VAC MAX (normaly closed)
- Temperature (min;max): 5-35°C (41-95°F)
- Humidity (max, non condensing): 80% at 25°C (77°F)
- Noise: <25dB (A)
- Ip rating: IP20