Model FC100 - Strong Acid Cation, Macroporous
FC100 is a premium grade, highly cross-linked, macroporous strong acid cation exchange resin based on sulfonated polystyrene, cross linked with DVB. FC100 is designed for polishing and other high stress applications. The DVB content in FC100 is double the amount found in standard gel-type resins. The higher DVB content together with its macroporous structure gives FC100 increased resistance to thermal, chemical and physical shocks and enhances overall stability. FC100 is supplied in Na or H form as moist, tough, uniform spherical beads.
- High TDS, high temperature softening
- Industrial demineralization when regenerated with acids
- Industrial softening
- Polymer Structure : Macroporous polystyrene crosslinked with DVB
- Functional Group : Sulfuric Acid
- Ionic Form : Na+ / H+
- Appearance : Spherical Beads
- Particle Size (mm) : 0.315-1.25 ≥95%
- Note: Other particle size ranges are also available.
- Uniformity Coefficient : 1.6 max.
- Moisture Content : 45-55% / 50-60%
- Total Capacity (eq/l) : 1.80 min. / 1.70 min.
- Shipping Weight (g/l) : 800 / 760
- Specific Density (g/ml) : 1.25 / 1.18
- Reversible Swelling, Na+→H+ : 4% max.
- pH Range : 0-14
- Temperature Limit : 140℃ max. / 120℃ max.