Model FC101 - Strong Acid Cation, Gel
FC101 is a premium grade, high capacity, gelular, sulfonated, polystyrene cation resin supplied in Na or H form as moist, tough, uniform, spherical beads. FC101 has high resistance to both thermal and chemical oxidation. FC101 is intended for use in all industrial applications where physical and chemical durability are more important than chemical efficiency. FC101-H is intended for use in demineralizers and in mixed beds. FC101 is available in both Industrial Grade and Food Grade.
- Industrial softening
- Industrial demineralization when regenerated with acids
- Polymer Structure : Gel polystyrene crosslinked with DVB
- Functional Group : Sulfuric Acid
- Ionic Form : Na+ / H+
- Appearance : Spherical Beads
- Particle Size (mm) : 0.315-1.25 ≥95%
- Note: Other particle size ranges are also available.
- Uniformity Coefficient : 1.6 max.
- Moisture Content : 38-44% / 47-50%
- Total Capacity (eq/l) : 2.20 min. / 2.00 min.
- Shipping Weight (g/l) : 840 / 800
- Specific Density (g/ml) : 1.31 / 1.22
- Reversible Swelling, Na+→H+ : 6% max.
- pH Range : 0-14
- Temperature Limit : 120℃ max. / 100℃ max.