Model FC108 - Strong Acid Cation, Gel
FC108 is a premium grade, high capacity, gelular, sulfonated, polystyrene 8% crosslinked cation resin supplied in the Na or H form as moist, tough, uniform, spherical beads. FC108 is intended for use in all water softening, dealkalization, deionization and chemical processing applications. FC108 is supplied with standard beads size distribution to give optimum operating capacity with minimum leakages of ions and also minimum pressure drop across the resin bed. FC108-H is intended for use in demineralizers and in mixed beds. FC108 is available in both Industrial Grade and Food Grade.
- Industrial softening
- Industrial demineralization when regenerated with acids
- Polymer Structure : Gel polystyrene crosslinked with DVB
- Functional Group : Sulfuric Acid
- Ionic Form : Na+ / H+
- Appearance : Spherical Beads
- Particle Size (mm) : 0.315-1.25 ≥95%
- Note: Other particle size ranges are also available.
- Uniformity Coefficient : 1.6 max.
- Moisture Content : 43-48% / 49-55%
- Total Capacity (eq/l) : 2.00 min. / 1.80 min.
- Shipping Weight (g/l) : 820 / 780
- Specific Density (g/ml) : 1.28 / 1.20
- Reversible Swelling, Na+→H+ : 8% max.
- pH Range : 0-14
- Temperature Limit : 120℃ max. / 100℃ max