Purified water treatment for the pharmaceutical, generics, healthcare and biotechnology markets. Orion is a skid-mounted, multi-technology purified water system. It offers softening, reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionisation (CEDI) technologies that can be fully or partially hot water sanitised. It is ideal for use as a pharmaceutical water system for the generation of purified water. Orion can reduce overall water and energy consumption through a reuse cycle and the introduction of more energy-efficient pumps.
Available in three models with a range of flow rates from 0.5 to 20m³/hr, Orion is an evolution in modular water treatment. Products in the range include:
- S SERIES: This premier Orion meets the ultimate requirements for sustainability. Optimised technologies reduce overall energy and water consumption, offering long-term operational savings.
- E SERIES: The mid-range Orion reduces wastewater during recycle mode and also conserves energy to meet good environmental practices.
- C SERIES: Our classic Orion offers you the core Orion technology within the most economical investment package.
- Global industry track record
- Highly efficient, supporting sustainability by reducing energy consumption and reducing wastewater
- Meets the needs of a diverse range of markets including: Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Biotechnological, Cosmetics and Generics
- Reliable and consistent delivery of purified, treated water of the required quality in the necessary quantities
- Meets the quality standards of current USP and Ph Eur purified water and Ph Eur highly purified water
- Fully compliant with FDA, cGMP and GAMP requirements
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the ISPE guidelines for water and steam
- Hot water sanitised
- Economical life cycle costs
- Lifetime service support from Veolia Water Technologies
We design and manage innovative solutions for a wide range of water and wastewater treatment applications.