OSI - Wall Mounted Oil Removal System
The Wall Mounted Oil Removal System comes complete with: Oil Skimmer, Wall Mounting Frame, Sludge Pan, Oil/Water Decanter, Cover for Sludge Pan and Decanter, Basic Control Panel (Skimmer Motor ON/OFF).
Available with the following options:
- Hi-Flow Oil Discharge Package (for thick oil or grease)
- Skimmer Heat (120V or 240V Heat Rod)
- Sludge Pan Heat (120V or 240V Heat Pad)
- Decanter Heat (120V or 240V Heat Rod)
- *Epoxy Coating (Skimmer only or entire system)
- Ceramic Lined Tube Guards
- *Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to control skimmer speed
- Explosion Proof motor and controller
- Control Panel Additions (Timer, Heat Control, Level Switches, etc.)
*Model 7V comes standard with Epoxy coating and Variable Frequency Drive.
Where a high wall is present near the edge of a sump or pit, the wall mounted system can be used for efficient and effective oil removal. The frame can easily be secured to the wall, positioning the skimmer directly above the contaminated water.
Similar to the other frame mounted systems, the oil is collected by the skimmer, falls into a sludge pan which feeds the decanting system. The oil moves from the decanter to the collection vessel. Can also be mounted on the inside wall as depicted here.