Recyc - Liquid Waste Solidifier Absorbent Boxes
From Absorbent Boxes
Liquid Waste Solidifier - Absorbent BoxesAbsorbent boxes are made by Recyc PHP. They contain sodium polyacrylate, a recycled material in our facilities from industrial releases of hygiene products. This material, also known as a super-absorbent polymer, which can absorb up to 150 x its weight in aqueous liquid. This absorbent box to meet a liquid waste management problem. Several sectors are affected by this issue such as transport, catering, events and more.
The absorbent boxes designed by Recyc PHP are very simple. Just assemble a box used to contain the liquid. A plastic bag is inserted there to guarantee its sealing in which a water-soluble bag filled with sodium polyacrylate is there.
In contact with the liquid poured into the box, the bag dissolves and releases the sodium polyacrylate, which absorbs the liquid in contact with the material, and that until the box is filled with liquid. Thus, the liquid waste is converted into solid waste (in the form of jelly). Afterwards, users simply attach the filled bag and discard.
- Liquid waste management when the sewer system is not accessible (in festivals, transport)
- Management of hazardous aqueous liquids in laboratories (contact us to ensure the compatibility of liquids with sodium polyacrylate)
How to select an absorbent box
- Choose the required dimension. Other dimensions can be ordered with minimum order quantity to cover new cutting dies and plastic bags orders.
- Choose the box printing or your own printing. A bilingual printing with instructions and Recyc PHP trademark is available. Personalized printing with airline logo and/or more specific instructions can also be supplied. Design samples will have to be approved by the client.
- Depending on the selected options in 1 and 2 and the required volume, please allow at least 4 weeks for the first order to be delivered.