From Absorbent Pellets
Granule absorbante - absorbent pelletsRecyc PHP developed a method to produce absorbent pellets with the reclaimed fluff pulp and sodium polyacrylate dust from its recycling process. These absorbing pellets have the property of absorbing and jellify 10 to 25 times its weight in water.
Benefits of using the water absorbing pellets:
- Good absorption rate of water base liquids
- Absorbs liquids on a large surface
- Stocks the liquid in a gel form
- Allows adding additives to acquire certain features (odor, acid or base neutralizer agents, detection substance, perfume etc.)
- Allows adding products for slow diffusion (pesticides, insecticides or fertilizer)
These pellets are produced from our first grade fluff pulp without super-absorbent polymers. The fluff pulp is reclaimed from post-industrial reject of hygiene products as baby diapers or adult incontinence briefs, than is densified to produce the fibers pellets.
Some additives can be added in order to meet the specific needs of customers.
- form of 6 mm (¼ inches) diameter by 12 mm (½ inches) long
- White color, Brightness 80 - 94 %
- Composed of FCB-M85PNS fluff pulp containing fewer than 2 % of sodium polyacrylate
- Absorption capacity 7.5 - 10.5 g/g
- Density of 300 kg/cubic meter (18.6 lb/cubic feet)
- Offered in super-sacks (290 kg), barrels (75 kg) or bags (18 kg)
- Producing new materials (bio-composite or other cellulose-based materials)
Specialized pellet according to additive added
- 10 metric tons in a 40 feet “high cube” container
- 15 metric tons in a 53-foot trailer