Recyc - Model SAS-1510-200 - Water-Soluble Absorbent Pouches
From Absorbent Pouches
Absorbent pouches are water-soluble and they are manufactured by Recyc PHP. They contain also reclaimed sodium polyacrylate, a material that has the capacity of absorbing more than 150 times its own weight in water. On contact of the liquids the pouch will dissolve and release the sodium polyacrylate which will then absorb that liquid. These pouches have the advantage of avoiding customers manipulating the bulk polyacrylate when small quantities are required.
The standard pouches are filled with 200 grams of super absorbent polymers, which will allow a rapid absorption of over 30 liters of pure water. Pouches containing other quantities of super-absorbent polymers can be produced and sold upon request.
- Absorbent boxes sold by Recyc PHP use the water-soluble absorbent pouches
- Place a pouch in the bottom of your trash bag to avoid liquid leaks causing bad smell if your trash bag tears
- Absorb water before starting a plumbing job
- Thicken liquids to comply with the landfill rules
- These pouches can be used in portable toilets instead of the antibacterial liquid
- Any application that requires absorption of small quantity of liquids
These pouches are sold directly from the manufacturer in boxes of 200 units.
Water-soluble absorbent pouches dissolve in water contact to release the sodium polyacrylate allowing the liquid to jellify on contact of the absorbing material.Dimensions
- Pouch: 10 cm x 15 cm x 1 cm thick
- Weight: 20 kg
The pouches contain 200 grams of sodium polyacrylate which can absorb 30 litres of pure water.
HS Classification code of pouches: 3926-90Packaging
100 pouches per case, 20 cases per skid.Shipping Information
Per case or per skid.