RUF - Grinding Sludge Press
From Briquette Presses
Efficient processing of grinding sludge. Our grinding sludge press forms briquettes from grinding sludge, recovering expensive cooling lubricants, such as oil or emulsion, in the process. These may actually account for more than 50% of the starting material. The special briquetting technique used for grinding sludge is based on a special construction, developed by RUF, which has been technically adapted to deal with this particularly abrasive material. Due to its compact structure, the grinding sludge press can easily be incorporated into existing production processes and is suitable for 24h operation.
Briquetting grinding sludge – recovering cooling lubricants
In addition to the recycling of grinding sludge, the recovery of cooling lubricant also results in significant savings. Costs are cut to a considerable degree thanks to the reduction in the amount of grinding sludge to be disposed of. Grinding sludge briquettes may also be classed as “non-hazardous waste”, although the agreement of the local authorities needs to be obtained.
Briquetting ensures a more sustainable, cleaner workplace. Depending on customer requirements, we offer grinding sludge presses for throughputs between 40 and 350 kg per hour.
- Recovery of expensive cooling lubricants – oil or emulsion
- Reduction in the amount to be disposed of
- Savings in logistics and transport
- Compact construction
- More than 35 years’ experience
- Performance RUF 4 for grinding sludge RUF 7.5-22 for grinding sludge RAP for grinding sludge
- Max. throughput rate (kg/h) Grinding Sludge 20-80 45-400 15-40
- Power (kW) 4 7,5-22 4
- spec. Pressure, max. (kg/cm²) 2.300 2.000 - 3.000 3.800
- briquette formats (mm) Ø 60 Ø 80, Ø 100, Ø 120 60x40
- Size (m) Lenght x Width x Hight 1,3 x 1,5 x 1,9 3 x 2 x 2 1,3 x 1,0 x 1,6
- ca. weight (t) 1,3 t 3,3 - 3,7 t 1 t