Rugged Sensor Options and Modules for Dust Monitors
ENVEA UK has developed a range of rugged sensor options for its probe electrification instruments. These enable ENVEA UK's Electrodynamic™ particulate measurement range of instruments to be used in some challenging industrial applications and combine the benefits of an Electrodynamic™ measurement of dust (application dependent) with long term robust operation.
The following sensor options and modules are available to provide solutions to:
- Elevated pressure and temperature applications
- Extreme temperatures (incineration)
- Acid attack protection (combustion of fuels with high sulphur content)
- Elevated temperature acid attack protection (as above with higher temperature rating)
- High humidity applications (process and spray driers)
- Air purged sensor (conductive dust and high dust applications)
- Explosive dust and gas zones (ATEX and IEX)
These solutions are available either as 'modules' which are stand alone components added to a standard sensor, or 'options' in which the sensor is built to an alternative mechanical design.