Sabio - Model 6022 - H2S Analyzer
The Model 6022 UV H2S Analyzer provides accurate measurement of CS. (Combined Sulfur) or H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) gas in air or low source. levels from industrial processes. The Model 6022 H2S analyzer uses the. same optical bench as the Model 6020 UV Sulfur Dioxide analyzer. An. efficient H2S converter thermally converts H2S to SO2. SO2 (Sulfur. Dioxide) gas that may be present in the sample gas passes through the. H2S converter unaffected. H2S and SO2 combined in the sample gas is. called CS. If H2S gas is the gas of interest, a SOX (SO2 Scrubber) is. attached to the rear of the Model 6022 and plumbed in series to remove. any SO2 that may be present. If there are other sulfur gases present in. the sample gas, they will pass through the SOX scrubber and H2S. converter unaffected and not measured.
Advanced, easy to use, menu-driven software allows access to sample conditions and diagnostics and the strip chart feature allows the user to view a time series plot for SO2 readings.
The 6022 Analyzer offers a bright color display, data logging capability and advanced communications via Ethernet, USB and RS-232/485.
- Ranges: 0-25 ppb to 0-2 ppm user set
- Large color TFT LCD display
- Various user interface options including touch screen, front panel keypad, external keyboard and mouse
- Menu driven software
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232/485 ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware updates
- Automatic temperature and pressure compensation
- Comprehensive internal data logging
- Modbus protocol
- Rear mounted H2S Scrubber
- Humidifier for H2S scrubber to keep SOX scrubber material active in dry climates
- Dilution module for measurement of low levels of
- H2S in CO2 gas for the beverage industry
- Ranges: 0- 25 ppb to 0-2 ppm user set
- Lower Detectable Limit: < 1 ppb
- Zero Drift:
- Span Drift:
- Cycle Time: 1 sample/second
- Sample Flow Rate: 0.4to0.8LPM
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (EPA approved range):
- Power Requirements: 200 Watts (depends on analyzer)
- Voltage Output Ranges: 0.1V, IV, 2V, 5V, 10V, user-selectable:
- Input/Output Ports: Rear Panel: Ethernet, USB Device, USB Host (2), RS-232/485 (2)
- Physical Dimensions: 5.25 in. x 17 in. x 22.5 in.
- (HxWxD): (133 x432 x571.5 mm)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (10.3 kg)
- Certification - UV S02 Bench: US EPA: RFSA-0616-237