SALHER - Model CG-MAN - Grit Chambers and Grease Separators
Salher grit chambers and grease separators are systems made of GFRP to separate sands, oils and organic grease (animal and vegetal) from water by density difference.
- Separation and collection of grease, oil and solids issued from kitchen wastewater. Manual, quick and easy grease recovery.
Among Salher grit chambers and grease separators we can find the Grease Separator, which can be horizontal or vertical, CVC-CG and CHC-CG, the horizontal solids grit and settling chamber CHC-DES and the sewage storage tanks CHC-E. In addition, for the hotel sector, Salher proposes the CG-MAN manual grease chamber.
Salher proposes an even more convenient solution: the automatic grease chamber, which can be an automatic grease separator for above-ground installation PSG or an automatic grease chamber for catering CG-AUT.
- Equipment manufactured in accordance with EN 1825 in AISI 304/316 stainless steel.
- Removable coarse solids screen basket in AISI 304/316.
- Direct grease collection.
- Easy handling and maintenance.
- Easy installation.
- In accordance with EN 1825.
- Packaging included.
- Drain ball valve.