Sanergrid - Model TRT - Welded Retention Tank
SANERGRID TRT product range allows you to comply with all regulatory and technical requirements regarding hydrocarbons retention in outdoor conditions. TRT® tanks are mainly used in the field of electrical transformer oils bund but they can also apply to any equipment containing non-explosive hydrocarbons.
The TRT® standard version comprises in a series of hot-dip galvanized steel retention tanks that ensure service life that is equivalent to the service life of electric transformers or any other machine they equip in an indoor or outdoor environment.
A set of 2 adjustable widthwise beams allows to easily install the equipment in the tank and maintain it above the residual water in case of outdoor use.
A security siphon trap is also available on every TRT®. It is adjusted to collect the water at the bottom of the tank in the event of heavy rainfall and/or a filtration issue in order to retain the oil while evacuating excess water. At the bottom of the tank, two watertight stainless steel tappings can receive 1.5 inch stainless steel valves: a draining valve and an extra valve to install our SPI® Petro-PIT® kit that will ensure hydrocarbons contaminated rainwater filtration and continuous discharge of pollution free rainwater.
We also provide several optional items such as clamping braces to fix the tank and the transformer beams, silent blocs to reduce vibrations or hydrocarbons fire extinguishing fuses.
- To ensure increased oxidation resistance other surface treatment options shall be considered.
- For specific needs the beams can be custom made lengthwise or redesigned to your needs (Option)
- The standard tank includes two passageways with stainless steel watertight stoppers. (Optional valves)
- The SPI rainwater filtration kit is optional. This kit includes a filter that is calibrated according to the type of transformer oil and the local weather pattern and the estimated evacuation capacity required. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
- The Siphon trap is set in open mode by default. In case of indoor installation you simply have to install an optional stopping on the siphon.