The experts in IR-active components: Most frequently used for sophisticated applications, the ULTRAMAT 6 must meet high standards with regard to reliability and measurement quality. This is guaranteed by modern electronics, ease of operation, and a physical element that is adapted to the measurement task.
Also for complex gas mixtures
The ULTRAMAT 6E measures up to four and the ULTRAMAT 6F up to two infrared-active components in a single device. Using optical couplers and the optional use of optical filters to increase selectivity means that the measurement of complex gas mixtures is also possible in many cases. This ensures measurements of low concentrations as well as low detection limits.
Appropriate materials in the gas channel allow the analytical devices to be used even for measurements of gas mixtures with corrosive components or corrosive measuring components. Gas-tight separation of electronics and physical components when using the field device design with class IP65 protection and a purging gas connection guarantees a long service life even under harsh ambient conditions. The field device design is also the basic variant for the optional heating of the analysis unit for measuring high-boiling components and for use in hazardous zones.
- High selectivity thanks to two-layer detector and optical coupler: reliable measurements even in complex gas mixtures
- Low detection limits: Measurements at low concentrations
- Corrosion-resistant materials in the gas channel (optional): Measurement possible in highly corrosive measuring gases
- Cleanable analysis cuvettes: Cost savings thanks to further use in case of contamination
- Electronics and physics: Gas-tight separation, purging is possible, IP65: Long service life even in harsh environments
- Max. number of components: 4
- Components: E.g., CO, CO2, NO, SO2, CH4 Hydrocarbons
- Minimal measuring range: Component specific: 0–5/0–100 ppm
- Housing: 19' rack / field housing