STREAM - Model 3G - N2/Dry Air Generator for Sciex LC-MS
The Membrane Nitrogen/Air generator has been developed to meet specific requirements in terms of flow, purity and pressure for Sciex LC-MS. Delivering one output of laboratory-grade nitrogen and two dry air outputs, the generators are available with different gas flows. F-DGS’s STREAM 3G series generators have been engineered to provide Nitrogen and air to laboratories which already have an external source of clean, dry air. These systems contain no moving parts, are effectively silent whilst in operation and require minimal maintenance.
IMPROVE LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
IMPROVE ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS PERFORMANCE
Production of a constant flow of gas improves the consistency of the analysis results and hence reproducibility.
– Quick return on investment < 1 year
– No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation
Nitrogen and dry air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on the wall, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere. No power supply is require.
- Capable of supplying multiple Sciex LC-MS instruments
- 24h/7 operation at optimum performance if required
- Gas is supplied on demand
- Completely silent in operation
- Wall mounted installation : Save space in the lab
- No noise : No mechanical parts moving
- No need of electricity supply
- Low maintenance : only to replace the filters once per year