TCR Tecora - Model ISOFROST 3 - Closed Circuit Portable Chiller
ISOFROST 3 was born from the development of previous chiller systems ISOFROST and ISOFROST 2. ISOFROST 3 is able to support multiple samplings in extreme environmental conditions (e.g. summer season). A magnetic drive recirculation pump is incorporated in the device and not takes up valuable space in the tub allowing simultaneous sampling of PCDD/F & PCBs and others (e.g heavy metals, mercury).
The larger capacity tank contains the cooling coil able to keep the liquid al desired set-point.
If connected to the MCS condenser it can measure the gas temperature at the coil outlet.
ISOFROST 3 is made in a compact and robust stainless and aluminum steel case. The small size and the practical handles make transportation, transport and lifting necessary to reach the sampling point, easier.
ISOFROST 3 allows you to change the temperature set point directly from the panel.
The evolution of the TCR Tecora® samplers integrates the automatic control of the cooling system through communication protocol even over long distances; this feature allows to have a save automatic and constant water tank and gas temperature monitoring.
The display of TCR Tecora® sampler recognizes ISOFROST 3 and saves in the report its functioning states, so any alarms can be addressed directly to the mobile device of the stack tester.
- Extremely compact size;
- Remote control by sampler;
- Extreme ease of use;
- High cooling performance;
- Condensate temperature through external sensor;
- Cooling liquid tank 18 lt;
- Built-in recirculation pump;
- Single control unit for controlling all parameters;
- Probe heating option. Low coolant alarm sensor;
- Connecting pipes for the coolant equipped with fast connections and thermal insulation;
The samplers of TCR Tecora® can automatically directly manage the cooling temperature of the chiller and heating one of the sampling probe, integrating all the data into the report. ISOFROST 3 is however capable to manage the heating of the box and the sampling probe in a stand-alone mode. This has been made possible through the research of the TCR Tecora® R&D Division and the work of its designers. Together they have created a new series of devices capable of interacting with each other through X-CONNECT technology which provides the property of being able to work passively and independently.
- Cooling device nominal power: 2610 BTU/hr > 765 W
- Liquid tank capacity: 18 liters
- Cooling temperature set point: 2°C (adjustable e.g. 0°C)
- Ricirculation pump nominal flow: 5.5 lt/min
- Max prevalence liquid recirculation pump: 6 meters
- Operating conditions: -20°C* + 45 °C - 95% UR
- Power supply: 230 Vac 50-60Hz (110Vac)
- Weight: 24 kg
- P/N Number: AC99-003-0012SP (0013SP 110Vac)
- Size: 365 x 320 x 555 mm LxLxA
- Communication protocol: RS-485
* for temperatures below 0°C is requested the use anti-freezing liquid