TCR Tecora, a leading Italian private company that develops, manufactures and supplies instrumentation for air pollution and emission sampling & analysis. TCR Tecora is a leading supplier of stack emissions sampling systems, continuous dioxin emissions samplers, gravimetric samplers, industrial hygiene devices, oxygen and combustion control analyzers. Our mission is to design products compliant to international standards, helping environmental engineers and stack testers to improve its productivity and minimise off-spec products in industrial processes.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
TCR-Tecora is a recognized brand in Europe and serves a large customer base worldwide, thanks to its network of 40 distributors specialized in environmental and process applications, which can ensure technical and service support.
TCR Tecora’s main customers are Environmental Agencies, environmental laboratories, indoor air quality consultants and industries such as cement, power, oil refining, steel and metal.
TCR Tecora’s product specialists are able to answer any queries regarding application issues and to develop with the customer the right solution for any environmental investigation.
- TCR Tecora - Model IGLOO - Cooling and Condensing Devices - Brochure
- TCR Tecora - Model DECS - Fixed System for Dioxins Sampling on Stack Emissions - Brochure
- TCR Tecora - Model MSSI - Multistage Stack Impactor for PM10 and PM2.5 - Brochure
- Flowtest - Model ST - Digital Stack Gas Velocity and Flow Meter - Brochure