Teledyne CETAC - Model ASX-110FR - Flowing Rinse Micro Autosampler
The ASX-110FR Flowing Rinse MicroAutosampler features a compact size, integrated protective cover and dual flowing rinse station for handling small volume samples (Space Saving Design: Compact footprint (22.2 cm W x 31.8 cm D) enables placement of the ASX-110FR on a laboratory bench next to the host ICP-MS instrument.
Dual Flowing Rinse: The ASX-110FR features a dual continuous flow rinse station, which can operate in gas displacement (GDP) or peristaltic pump mode to minimize sample contamination and carryover.
Contamination and Corrosion Resistant: All sample vials, racks, and trays are metal-free and made of acid resistant, high-purity polymer materials. In addition, the ASX-110FR has an integrated, transparent cover to minimize sample contamination. Samples may be accessed via a hinged door in the front of the cover.
Flexible Rack Options: The ASX-110FR Micro Autosampler is designed for use with sample volumes as low as 0.5 mL up to 14mL. The short style sample racks can accommodate 24, 48, or 96 sample vials while the tall style racks can hold 30 or 42 sample vials.
Sample Probes: Sample probes are made of inert materials with a carbon fiber support. Available probe inner diameters are 0.3, 0.5, and 0.9 mm.
Reset Sample Probe Feature: A reset feature for the sample probe protects against probe damage if a hard surface such as a sample vial edge is contacted.
ICP-MS Compatibility: The ASX-110FR is compatible with many ICP-MS instruments, including both quadrupole and magnetic sector ICP-MS models.
- Voltage : 100 - 240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Computer/Hardware Interfaces : RS-232, USB, IEEE-488 (optional)
- Dual Flowing Rinse Station : Peristaltic Pump or Gas Displacement Pump
- Standard Vials : 5 x 20mL PFA vials, 9 x 4 mL PFA vials
- Sample Racks : 24, 48, 96 position racks (short config.)
- 30, 42 position racks (tall config.)
- Sample Vials :
- 1.5 mL PFA, 2.0 mL PP vials for 24 pos. rack
- 0.5 mL PP or PFA vials for 48 position rack
- 1.0 mL PP vials for 96 position rack
- 7 mL PP vials for 42 position tall rack
- 14 mL PP vials for 30 position tall rack
- Dimensions :
- Height : 48.3 cm (19 in.)
- Width : 22.2 cm (8.75 in.)
- Depth : 31.8 cm (12.5 in.)
- Weight : 9.4 kg (20.7 lbs)
- Warranty : 2 year limited