TenCate Polyfelt - Model P - Protection Geotextiles
TenCate Polyfelt P protection geotextiles are mechanically bonded nonwovens made from UV-stabilized polypropylene. The use of high-quality raw material and continuous stringent internal and external quality controls guarantee a constantly high product quality.
TenCate Polyfelt P is the ideal geotextile for protection of geomembranes and other sensitive materials
- TenCate Polyfelt P prevents direct contact of angular stones with geomembranes.
- TenCate Polyfelt P prevents high friction forces developing between gravel and geomembranes on slopes.
- The permeability in the plane of TenCate Polyfelt P allows liquids and gases to drain.
- The production process allows only the use of high quality Polypropylene.
- TenCate Polyfelt P is specially stabilized against UV radiation to allow prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Even at low elongation TenCate Polyfelt P has relatively high tensile strength. This reduces the risk of slipping failure on slopes and maintains its excellent protection performance.
- TenCate Polyfelt P provides excellent protection efficiency.