Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton - Model XL3t GOLDD+ Series - Handheld XRF Analyzer
Our enhanced Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t GOLDD+ Series analyzer delivers the ultimate performance in a feature-rich package. Its GOLDD technology offers superior performance for light element analysis with the lowest limits of detection and fastest measurement times without helium purge or vacuum. For further enhancing light element analysis, particularly ultra-low Mg, a helium purge option is also available. You get advanced levels of detection for lab-quality results.
The Niton XL3t GOLDD+ Series analyzer is the instrument of choice when you require extreme accuracy, precision, and ease of use. An integrated CCD camera comes standard for locating, viewing, and storing the image of an analysis area along with the test results for later reference. The Niton XL3t GOLDD+ is purpose-built for your most demanding applications.
- Fastest on-site analysis of drywall & metal surfaces for sulfur attack from Chinese drywall
- Outstanding performance for advanced exploration
- Identification of elemental anomalies near the earth’s surface
- Oil & gas exploration, coal, cement, Fe-ore and bauxite markets, and mud logging
- Lowest detection limits for lead, including ultra-thin paint layers and metal substrates
- Superior for halogen-free manufacturing
- Lab-quality performance for sorting Al, Ti, bronze, Zn, superalloys, and specialty steels
- Detection and measurement of trace elements for FAC modeling (Cr, Cu, Mo)
- Measurement of residual elements in HF alkylation and low Si sulfidation systems