Vertek - Model VTK - Solid State Video Module System
Contamination Confirmation Visual In-Situ Screening Vertek’s Video Module provides a view of the soil in real time, allowing the user to visually detect or confirm the presence of subsurface contaminants (hydrocarbons, NAPL) and sedimentary structures. The Video Module also shows soil texture, grain size, color, moisture and other features, reducing the need for expensive and time consuming soil sampling. Merging our existing hydrocarbon fluorescence technology into our video camera will allow users to view hydrocarbon contamination. Video is obtained through the BNC port on the DataPack or through the built in H.264 MPEG-4 video encoder within the Datapack.
- Camera Housing: 4.9cm diameter, 61cm length, replaceable sapphire window
- Optional Housing: Thermal sprayed tungsten carbide 70-80 per Rockwell Hardness
- Camera: 510 x 492 NTSC 9mm x 9mm field of view
- Illimunation Sources: Warm white LEDs
- Optional Sources: UV LEDs (351nm), IR LEDs (854nm)