ECT specializes in air quality permitting and compliance services, including regulatory review and strategy planning, emission source inventory and audit reviews, emission control evaluations, meteorology, air dispersion modeling, and agency coordination and negotiations. ECT has successfully provided air quality engineering and permitting services for a wide variety of industrial facilities throughout the U.S. Based on this experience and our relationships with regulatory agencies, ECT has a current and sound working knowledge of the complex air permitting issues and ever-changing air quality regulations and requirements to meet the needs of our clients.
The primary objectives of ECT’s air quality permitting services are to assist a client in determining the air quality permitting requirements for a proposed project, identifying potential critical/fatal flaws from an air quality permitting perspective, and obtain the necessary air quality permits while maintaining the maximum operational flexibility. The primary objectives of ECT’s air compliance services are to identify the air quality-related requirements that apply to a particular facility and to assist the facility in maintaining compliance with these requirements.
- New source review permitting—PSD & Nonattainment NSR
- Control technology Evaluation—BACT/LAER/MACT/RACT
- Dispersion modeling— NAAQS, PSD Increment, Class I AQRVs, Toxics
- Title V permitting/State Construction permitting/Minor Source permitting
- Greenhouse Gases (GHG) – Emission Calculations/Inventories/BACT Analysis
- Emissions inventories & database services
- Regulatory analysis & permit negotiations
- Compliance assessment & planning
- Superfund Amendments & Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III reporting
- 112(r) risk management planning