Asset Management Systems Services
From Asset Management
An Asset Management System captures and stores infrastructure asset data and provides analysis, reporting, and information throughout the enterprise. The purpose of an Asset Management System is to optimize useful life of assets and manage lifecycle costing decisions.
Asset Management System Functionality:
- Maintains asset catalogs (infrastructure and facilities)
- Tracks service requests and work orders through completion
- Provides maintenance history linked to assets with job costing
- Maintains warehouse inventory of parts, materials, and equipment
- Integrates into GIS and Accounting Systems
Since 1985, RJN has provided Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAMS) software solutions to the municipal and county marketplace throughout North America. We offer a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Asset Management solution, CASS WORKS.