Audits & Assessments
From Marine Services
SeaRoc consider it vital that audits directly reflect the site-specific constraints and project demands. The “Fit for Purpose” audit is designed to ensure that only safe and appropriate equipment is operated on site. SeaRoc offer both full warranty and site specific suitability surveys. SeaRoc are fully conversant with the wide range of Maritime Legislation and Management Systems relevant to offshore contruction projects. Our Master Mariners have experience in vessel and equipment auditing and have taken formal audit training and other specialist marine expertise, such as technical, safety, operations, personnel, engineering, demolition, diving, lifting and new build operations in the marine industry.
A large proportion of our auditors are also certified CDM Coordinators able to conduct audits in line with CDM regulations.
We can perform audits on the following standards and systems:
- International Safety Management Code (ISM)
- International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS)
- ISO 9001 (Quality), OHSAS 18001(Health and Safety) and ISO 14001(Environmental) - Management Systems
- International Marine Contractors Association's - Common Marine Inspection Document (CMID)
- General Internal Business Management System audits