BS EN 14181 Testing Services
Quality of measurements is deemed to be assured by: -
- Using approved instrumentation (Quality Assurance Level 1, QAL1),
- Undertaking calibration against a standard reference method (QAL2),
- On-going assessment of instrument performance (QAL3)
- and an annual surveillance test (AST) again against a standard reference method.
CES Environmental Instruments Ltd is able to provide services covering all aspects of BS EN 14181.
- Advice on selection of CEMs
- Installation and commissioning
- Service and functionality testing
- Calibration against standard reference methods
- Annual surveillance testing
- Advice on performance monitoring by the operator
- Information and training (see our training section)
We have significant experience in this form of testing and are one of the first companies to gain BS EN14181 UKAS certification.