Broadbent’s staff have expertise in a wide range of environmental specialties including assessment, characterization, and remediation. Broadbent’s environmental experience includes thousands of Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments (ESAs) for a range of client types.
We have long standing relationships with various regulatory agencies, throughout the western US, and our professionals have detailed knowledge of federal, state and, local environmental regulations, permitting, and licensing requirements.
Our experience performing environmental work includes, but is not limited to
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Management
- Preliminary Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I/II ESAs)
- Soil and Ground-Water Assessment and Remediation
- Asbestos Surveys and Abatement Consultations
- Mold Surveys and Abatement Consultations
- Lead Paint Surveys and Abatement Consultations
- Landfill Investigations and Monitoring