Klean - Turn-Key EPC Services
Klean Industries can provide complete turn-key facilities. Klean performs the majority of its large-scale (+$30M) projects on complete engineering, procurement, construction, and management (EPCM) basis.
For these projects, Klean, in conjunction with its partners, performs all engineering, purchases all of the equipment, manages the construction using local labor, commissions the facility, and trains the operators. The projects are typically executed on a firm lump-sum non-escalating price basis. Klean provides the customer with a single source of responsibility for the entire project including all performance and equipment warranties and guarantees.
For a typical project, Klean assembles the BCAT (Best Commercially Available Technology) to meet the customer’s particular needs. Our approach enables us to evaluate standard industry technology and apply it in unique ways, which has led us to execute several first-of-a-kind projects.
If you have any steam, power, resource, or waste problems, Klean Industries can help. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular needs and assist in finding an innovative, cost-effective, and environmentally-friendly solution.
- Biomass dryers
- Oil refining technologies
- Plant errection & construction
- Carbon burnout systems
- Material handling systems
- Complete steam & power generating plants
- Instrumentation & controls
Resource Recycling Experience:
- Tires, automotive & rubber wastes
- Plastics & medical wastes
- Municipal solid wastes, shredder residues
- Coal, shale & oil sands
- Oil, natural gas, fuel oils & oily sludges
- Biomass, Manure & paper mill sludge
- And several other “Plant Opportunity Fuels”