Sewage systems represent a significant amount of property, plants and equipment. For economical reasons alone it is advisable to keep the depreciation of the sewer system as low as possible through corresponding maintenance, regardless of legal framework requirements and ecological aspects. Maintaining cost efficiency begins by developing adapted, unified and long-term strategies in the sector of rehabilitation. What needs to be considered is that large amounts can be saved during the conceptual planning phase. For this reason, FiW places great emphasis upon developing optimised operational management and long-term rehabilitation concepts.
Based on our experience, which we have gained through numerous projects, we work in the following areas:
- Defining and conceiving data management systems for the needs-driven administration of your basic and technical data,
- Developing adapted inspection strategies,
- Identifying infiltration/extraneous water sources,
- Developing concepts to eliminate infiltration/extraneous water sources,
- Developing long-term and short-term rehabilitation strategies under consideration of hydraulic and structural aspects, and
- Setting up flushing plans.