Socioeconomic & Land Use Planning
From Natural Resource Management & Permitting
ECT’s certified planners review land use development and zoning codes and comprehensive plans for consistency and compatibility of proposed projects. ECT provides related services involving socioeconomic, demographic, and aesthetic analyses in support of site selection studies for proposed projects having the potential to impact surrounding properties.
Comprehensive planning & zoning compatibility ...
- Comprehensive planning & zoning compatibility reviews
- Planning/zoning support services
- Site evaluation/selection studies
- Economic evaluations & fiscal benefit analyses in support of siting studies
- Noise ordinance compliance
- Support of public participation programs
No reviews were found for Socioeconomic & Land Use Planning. Be the first to review!