CIEH - Foundation Certificate Course in Food Safety (Level 2)
From CIEH Food Safety
The CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Safety is designed for anyone working in a food business. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to prepare and cook food that is safe for consumption.
Who is this course for?
- Food handlers preparing or cooking food for consumers
- Anyone wishing to refresh previously learned skills and knowledge
- Businesses looking to provide staff development to food employees
- Self-employed, food-based small business owners
This course reinforces the importance of food safety and provides learners with an understanding of how to identify and control food safety hazards in their own workplace.
- Offers the minimum standards for the food safety industry
- Builds on the Introductory Certificate in Food Safety
- Recognises good practice as a food handler
- Gives confidence to consumers
No reviews were found for CIEH - Foundation Certificate Course in Food Safety (Level 2). Be the first to review!