Air pollution control for the refining & petrochemical industries - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
Engineered for Safety and Reliability. Anguil’s extensive experience makes us the perfect partner to meet your concerns.
- Tail Gas Control & Destruction
- Cooling Tower Wastewater Treatment
- Separation and Treatment of Water from Feedstocks
- Sour Water and Blowdown Treatment
- Batch Reactor Vent Emissions
Is this you?
- Your pollutant laden streams are inert, with little or no oxygen, complicating the treatment options
- Low flow, high concentration streams present safety concerns for your Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) team
- Halogenated and chlorinated streams from your processes have corroded existing pollution control systems
Anguil has supplied various combustion and oxidizer technologies for effective, efficient destruction of the air toxins from petroleum refineries.
Historically, oil refineries and producers have used flares or vapor combustors for emission and tail gas treatment. The applications where these are applied range from API (American Petroleum Industry) separators, sulfur recovery systems, wet wells, tank venting or barge loading and unloading. Anguil’s engineering experts approach your application with a safer, more effective abatement strategy that can withstand challenging contaminants.
Refineries are among the largest consumers of water for use as feedstocks, in cooling towers, scrubbing, catalyst regeneration and various other refinery processes. The type of wastewater generated depends heavily on the type of crude oil treatment and refining techniques utilized. Anguil can be your single source provider of an integrated treatment train. We take a holistic approach to your application and explore all options for water reuse and onsite treatment. Anguil’s proven project development approach leverages attentive client collaboration, flexible exploration of viable treatments, rigorous solutions testing, and masterful integration with advanced controls and automation capabilities.
We custom engineer each solution, but Anguil finds the following technologies to be especially effective for Petroleum & Petrochemical Refining industry applications: