Cleaners for Metalworking industry - Metal
Effective cleaning of machined or formed parts is a key step in all manufacturing processes. At IPC, we understand for a surface to be successfully plated or painted, it must first be free of contaminants. Our cleaners remove dirt, cutting oil, metal fines, flux, and other particulates from stamped metal and precision parts without the hazards associated with solvents. An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective for most cleaning applications. Our cleaners are also proven in removing soils from filter membranes used in wastewater treatment systems.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics, and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.