Founded in 1990 based on R&D on membranes and membrane media for crossflow and frontal filtration for liquid purification, CTI now has the highest worldwide production capacity in ceramic membranes for liquid filtration at its Salindres (30) plant, in southern France. CTI also has internationally recognized expertise in the field of porous materials and the activation of surfaces for high temperature applications. This has enabled the company to develop and industrialize new operational media for gas catalysis, treatment and separation (particle filters, DeNOx, hydrogen purification...).
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
In January 2010 the company was taken over by its new management team, to implement its growth plans:
- In April 2010, CTI integrated, at its Salindres production site, the membrane technology of its partner Novasep and invested in production capacity expansion and process improvements.
- October 2010: collaboration with Orelis Environnement, a manufacturer of polymer membranes, skids and turnkey modules for liquid filtration.
- July 2011: the Orelis Environnement team moved to its new 3000 m2 building which now adjoins the CTI building.
This new set-up now offers a complete range of products and technologies for filtration.
In Mid 2011, CTI was employing over 90 people. 90% of its products are used worldwide (including 70% outside Europe).
The new team is now working on its new assets to provide innovative and coordinated responses to customers and the market for membrane separation techniques as a whole (liquids, pervaporation, gas).