Chromatotec is a group of companies specialized in the manufacturing and sales of gas analyzers in niche markets. For more than 40 years, Chromatotec Group provides a full range of automatic gas chromatograph (autoGC) for online monitoring. These innovative analyzers are 100% made in France and allow to track ppt/ppb/ppm and % concentration levels. With offices in China and USA, our group is worldwide known for its leading-edge technology. Based on gas chromatograph principle, our analyzers are focused on VOC / Sulfurs / Odor monitoring.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
The range of products is as follows :
- Airmotec : VOC in Air and in water
- Chroma : impurities in Gas or Air
- Medor : sulfur in Air, Natural Gas or Biogas
- Design and installation of turnkey units for gas process
Description of the CHROMATOTEC group :
- In the US :
- Chromatotec Inc. (Houston, TX) : Sales and Service for North America
- In Europe :
- Chromatotec SARL : Holding of the group
- Airmotec SA : International Sales
- Chromato-Sud : Manufacturing place
- In Asia :
- Mr Wang Xiao Ming - Sales support in Chinese language
New ! Gas Analyzers With In-Built Computer Serie GC 866
- The airmoVOC BTX has TÜV approval on all BTEX compounds (1996). The airTOXIC and airmoBTX both have Italian CNR approval (2006 for airTOXIC and 2007 for airmoBTX).
- The Medor has ISO certification 6326/2 and meets DIN 51855/7 in Natural Gas and Air
- Our gas analyser « energyMEDOR » has been chosen as reference system for the ASTM D7493-08 norm
- VOC and BTX
- Air and gas analysis stations
- Odour in air or gas
- Product for pure gas / air / natural gas :
- AirmoVOC BTX
- New MEDOR Exp
- Gas analysis with online results
Engineering global solutions with integration of automation systems
- Peripherical equipment
- Explosion proof rack
- Wall mounted rack
- Communication protocols...
- Vistachrom : all products are controlled by the software Vistachrom running under Windows. Piezo Valve to control carrier gas
- AirmOzone & airmoTWA : complete automated cabinets and data transfer with remote control to Chromatotec laboratory
- Manufacturing of pure gas analyzers
Worldwide known for its leading-edge of technology, our group proposes gas analysis systems with in-built computers and its own developed software, Vistachrom, to pilot these process analyzer.
Auto GC 866 analyzers range
We manufacture several analyzer ranges which are mounted in a 19' rack and with 4U height with everything included in the instrument.
Our main GC 866 ranges are :
- MEDOR range: analysis of sulfur compounds in natural gas (gas company) and ambient air (waste water plant application) since 1975.
- AIRMO range: analysis of VOC / BTEX in ambient air (ppb, ppt, ppm).
- CHROMA range : analysis of impurities in pure gas and in industrial air (ppb / %). This range has been developed since the creation of the Chromato-Sud company in 1986.
- Odor monitoring Solutions : Specific detectors.
Chromatotec offers global solutions with integration of automation systems (multiplexer, peripheral equipment, alarms, communication protocols…)