Chromatotec group develops, manufactures and sells scientific instrumentation since 1986. Exclusively designed and produced in France, our instruments are intended for the environmental, industrial and petrochemical markets : they are used for the continuous monitoring of very low concentration impurities in gases such as atmospheric pollutants and liquids. They allow the analysis of ambient air quality and industrial air control. Present since 40 years on this market, Chromatotec is recognized all around the world for its cutting-edge technology in chromatography. Our group is today positioned as a technological leader on instrumentation market and online measurement tools for air, gas and liquid monitoring. Based in Bordeaux area, the group is internationally oriented with subsidiaries in China and in the United States. Chromatotec realizes 90% of its activity abroad.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Chromatotec is a group of companies specialized in the manufacturing and sales of gas analyzers in niche markets.
The range of products is as follows :
- Airmotec : VOC in Air and in water
- Chroma : impurities in Gas or Air
- Medor : sulfur in Air, Natural Gas or Biogas
- Design and installation of turnkey units for gas process
Description of the CHROMATOTEC group :
- In the US :
- Chromatotec Inc. (Houston, TX) : Sales and Service for North America
- In Europe :
- Chromatotec SARL : Holding of the group
- Airmotec SA : International Sales
- Chromato-Sud : Manufacturing place
- In Asia :
- Mr Wang Xiao Ming - Sales support in Chinese language
New ! Gas Analyzers With In-Built Computer Serie GC 866
- The airmoVOC BTX has TÜV approval on all BTEX compounds (1996). The airTOXIC and airmoBTX both have Italian CNR approval (2006 for airTOXIC and 2007 for airmoBTX).
- The Medor has ISO certification 6326/2 and meets DIN 51855/7 in Natural Gas and Air
- Our gas analyser « energyMEDOR » has been chosen as reference system for the ASTM D7493-08 norm
- VOC and BTX
- Air and gas analysis stations
- Odour in air or gas
- Product for pure gas / air / natural gas :
- AirmoVOC BTX
- New MEDOR Exp
- Gas analysis with online results
Engineering global solutions with integration of automation systems
- Peripherical equipment
- Explosion proof rack
- Wall mounted rack
- Communication protocols...
- Vistachrom : all products are controlled by the software Vistachrom running under Windows. Piezo Valve to control carrier gas
- AirmOzone & airmoTWA : complete automated cabinets and data transfer with remote control to Chromatotec laboratory
- Manufacturing of pure gas analyzers
Worldwide known for its leading-edge of technology, our group proposes gas analysis systems with in-built computers and its own developed software, Vistachrom, to pilot these process analyzer.
Auto GC 866 analyzers range
We manufacture several analyzer ranges which are mounted in a 19' rack and with 4U height with everything included in the instrument.
Our main GC 866 ranges are :
- MEDOR range: analysis of sulfur compounds in natural gas (gas company) and ambient air (waste water plant application) since 1975.
- AIRMO range: analysis of VOC / BTEX in ambient air (ppb, ppt, ppm).
- CHROMA range : analysis of impurities in pure gas and in industrial air (ppb / %). This range has been developed since the creation of the Chromato-Sud company in 1986.
- Odor monitoring Solutions : Specific detectors.
Chromatotec offers global solutions with integration of automation systems (multiplexer, peripheral equipment, alarms, communication protocols…)