Fluidyn offers modelling software and consultancy services in Computational Fluid Dynamics and related areas such as Stress analysis, Heat transfer, Acoustics, Magneto-Hydrodynamics, Electro-Chemistry, Rarified Gas Dynamics for optimising industrial process, and Environmental risk solutions such as accidental leak modelling, air quality modelling, fire & explosion modelling and real-time monitoring and forecast platform for accidental leaks.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Fluidyn/Transoft group of firms offer modelling software and consultancy services in Computational Fluid Dynamics and related areas such as stress analysis, heat transfer, acoustics, magneto-hydrodynamics, electro-chemistry or rarefied gas dynamics for optimizing industrial processes. One major modelling area is environmental impact and industrial hazards simulation.
Fluidyn Multiphysics Solutions:
- Fluidyn-MP NS: Fluid Flow Analysis
- Fluidyn-MP CHT: Conjugated Heat Transfer Analysis
- Fluidyn-MP FSI: Fluid Structure Interaction
- Fluidyn-MP ESR: Explosion and Structural Response
- Fluidyn-MP CAF: Coupled Acoustics Flows
- Fluidyn-MP EMG: Electromagnetics
- Fluidyn-MP MHD: Magneto-hydrodynamics
Fluidyn Environment & Risk Solutions:
Fluidyn-PANACHE Real-Time: 3D CFD modelling of real-time dispersion and faster than real-time that can be performed from minutes to several days in advance. It is used for leak source localisation and forecasting the dispersion of odour, toxic or flammable pollutants dispersion.
- Fluidyn-PANEPR: 3D CFD modelling of accidental dispersion in industrial processes in complex terrains. Also, used for sensor network optimization.
- Fluidyn-PANEIA: 3D CFD modelling of air quality around an industrial site in the framework of Environmental Impact Assessment
- Fluidyn-PANWAVE: 3D CFD modelling of wave effects & accidental consequence occurring due to containment loss in storage tanks
- Fluidyn-PANFIRE: 3D modelling of heat radiation from a fire
- Fluidyn-VENTEX: 3D CFD modelling of gas, dust and solid explosions in closed and open areas such as gas clouds in UVCE, ATEX zones, Offshore platforms, etc.
- Fluidyn-Flowpol: 3D CFD modelling of pollutant dispersion in surface & ground water.
- Fluidyn-VENTCLIM: 3D CFD modelling for internal air quality modelling.
Transoft International was founded in 1987 in Paris, France by engineers coming from the nuclear and the defence sectors, with the aim of offering expert modelling services in the domains of fluid and structural dynamics. The FLUIDYN series of numerical tools was designed to respond to the numerous challenges in the field of fluid mechanics and the necessity to use tools and methods adapted to the various applications.
The first subsidiary TRANSOFT India, was opened in Bangalore, India in 1990.
In mid nineties, TRANSOFT pioneered 3D numerical modelling of environmental issues and industrial hazards related to physical phenomena with the launch of a software series tailored to each specific application. Today, fluidyn-PANACHE is one of the best-known 3D software dedicated to environmental and industrial risk applications.
In 1997, TRANSOFT broke some new ground by strongly coupling in a single platform the structural mechanics (Finite Elements) with the fluid dynamics (Finite Volumes). fluidyn-MP and its modules, with their extensive numerical schemes and resolution methods, are the latest expressions of this idea extended to multi-physics applications.
As TRANSOFT's focus shifted resolutely towards advanced software development and long-term projects. FLUIDYN firms were created in France, India and elsewhere in the world, in 2001, to provide faster consultancy services and software user support. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, FLUIDYN agents and companies are now present on several countries worldwide.
Nowadays, the fluidyn software series are well received by highly technical industrial sectors such as nuclear industry, aerospace, etc... The multiphysics domain has grown beyond the traditional fluid-structure interaction, to acoustics, electromagnetism, magneto-hydrodynamics, rarefied gases, on various time and length scales (from micro-scale leaks to dispersion over a continent and from micro-seconds of an explosion expansion to the thousands of years of nuclear waste decay). With the increase of computational power in desktop computers, the challenge of real-time dispersion modelling has even been answered.
Today, the fluidyn software series comprise more than 20 modules designed to make the modelling task easy and trustworthy, thus contributing to the ultimate question of designing economically viable as well sustainable industries.