IFE Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH
For more than 70 years IFE Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH has been dealing with the construction of machines for bulk material handling. IFE is the only manufacturer that offers package solutions in the product fields Conveyor, Screening and Magnetic Technology. IFE was founded in 1947 as Institute for Technical Research and Development and is today among the world`s leading manufacturers of vibroconveyors, screening machines and magnetic separators. At IFE, quality and reliability, safety and commercial efficiency have been our main priorities for more than seven decades. It is on the basis of this orientation and continuous innovation that IFE is able to assert itself as a worldwide leading supplier of machine components for the bulk materials industry.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
Our customers benefit from the maximum use of the experience we have gained in supplying for many applications in various industries. This experience represents the driving force for constant product development.
Register now for the IFE newsletter. Get the practical knowledge of IFE:
- information about technical innovations
- event highlights, industry information
- test information and much more...
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Your datawill not be shared with third parties.
- 1947 Foundation of IFE as Institute for Technical Research and Development in Vienna.
- 1965 Development of today’s headquarters and production site at Waidhofen/Ybbs.
- 1975 The product range is extended by magnetic separators.
- 1997 Knorr-Bremse Systems for Rail Vehicles, Munich, takes over 49% of the IFE shares.
- 1999 The first eddy current separator is built.
- 2002 The product range is extended by waste screens.
- 2003 By a management buy-out the division “Aufbereitungstechnik” (bulk material handling) turns into the independent company IFE.
- 2010 The special waste screen IFE Variomat is developed.
- Deliveries for the most diverse applications and industries underline the machine and production technical know-how and the comprehensive knowledge of process- and applications engineering of IFE - for more than 70 years now!
- New application are the driving force for constant improvements and new developments. Continuous innovations enable IFE to assert itself as a leading supplier of machine components of the bulk solids industry in the world market.
- IFE doesn't abandon it's customers and is always striving to respond quickly and reliably to the needs of its customers.
- IFE Aufbereitungstechnik, located in the heart of the Mostviertel, identifies itself with local values, maintains and promotes cooperations with partners of the region, acts at eye level and stands for handshake quality.