Putzmeister Solid Pumps GmbH supplies complete systems for the transportation and storage of sludges and solids. The scope of services includes the planning and engineering of conveying tasks, consultation services regarding the transportation’s process engineering, the supply of pumps, silos, bunkers as well as pipes and fittings, installation and commissioning at customer site and also complete services after handover of the system. World headquarter in Aichtal – 7 km south of the Stuttgart Airport, also the corporate center for two additional manufacturing facilities, 4 branch offices and wholly owned subsidiaries, domestic and abroad.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Sludge Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Solutions handling for most difficult applications and conveying substances Putzmeister supplies complete systems for transpot and storage of coarse sludges and slurries.
The know-how from several projects of transport of thick media like slurry, paste and cake and the permanent technical developement open up new fields of applications or drives. Today we are conveying media with Putzmeister solids pumps, which seemed to be impossible quite recently.
Pumps - High solids pumps and hydraulic power packs
Silo Technology - The Putzmeister silo technology is especially designed for highly dewatered and viscous sludges.
Feeding Equipment - Double augers, The Putzmeister feeding equipment is adjusted individually and optimally to the respective application by modular systems.
- Competent service – directly from the manufacturer
- Installation and commission
- Training of the users – Service seminars for the operators and maintenance technicians on-site or at the manufacturer
- Optimisation of wear and operation
- Process optimisation in case of material modification
- Advice to find the right spare part
- Tailor-made maintenance contract
- Flexible modifications – modernisation, adaption to changing operating conditions