A non-profit member-based organization, PV CYCLE offers both collective and tailor-made waste management and legal compliance services for companies and waste holders around the world. Founded in 2007 by and for the PV industry, PV CYCLE today includes a broad range of electrical and electronic equipment, batteries, packaging and industrial waste in its portfolio. The organization has national representations throughout the globe including Europe’s biggest PV markets Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the United Kingdom, as well as in the United States, Japan and in India.
- Business Type:
- Professional association
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Waste Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
PV CYCLE is a pan-European Producer scheme, offering dedicated compliance and waste management services for solar energy system products falling under WEEE and Battery Producer Responsibility legislation.
- Founded in 2007 by the European PV industry, PV CYCLE started out as a pan-European Producer scheme for the treatment of photovoltaic waste.
- Having been the first to offer collective take-back and recycling solutions for PV modules, PV CYCLE has already treated several thousand tonnes of discarded PV modules.
- Today, PV CYCLE consists of numerous national subsidiaries that manage our daily operational business and offer treatment and legal compliance solutions for a large set of solar energy system products.