ResinTech Inc., an acknowledged leader in ion exchange, manufactures a broad range of ion exchange resins for water and wastewater treatment, including deionization, softening, metals removal, product purification, resource recovery, and pollution control. In addition to its ion exchange resins, ResinTech supplies activated carbon and inorganic selective exchangers. ResinTech has developed an application technology resource group that includes state-of-the-art laboratories and a group of scientists dedicated to expanding the frontiers of application technology. This group is put to use whenever product or process recommendations are requested, assuring customers get the most cost-effective approach to achieving their process goals.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Every batch of resin sold by ResinTech is fully tested and must pass a full battery of QC testing before being placed in active inventory. Standard QC procedures are equivalent to ASTM methods. Every QC/QA process also includes propriety tests and standards developed for specific end uses. Individual lot analyses are available upon request at any time. All ResinTech products are manufactured to specifications that meet or exceed all published specifications for other manufacturers' equivalent products.Quality Policy
ResinTech Inc. recognizes that the disciplines of quality, environmental oversight, health and safety are fundamental responsibilities of the Company's management function.It is the Company's policy to seek to operate to the highest standards continuously and to implement continual improvements.
ResinTech's expert technical staff has considerable experience in virtually all ion exchange and adsorption applications. They are dedicated to the corporate objective of providing customers with, 'better working ion exchangers through excellent products and the best technical support available anywhere.Resin Performance Prediction
ResinTech features performance ratings for its resins using the proprietary simulation technology developed by ResinTech specifically for ion exchange applications. This technology goes far beyond the traditional water treatment data provided by competitive suppliers. Performance predictions in chemical processing, product purification and waste treatment are all available with this exciting new technology. The company's technical support group routinely provides these 'Resin Ratings,' estimating both resin life and return-on-investment for alternate resin choices on specific operating conditions. Available online or by fax, the accuracy of these simulations has been documented in technical papers given at major industry conferences. The Resin Ratings help customers decide on the need for remedial action and help evaluate the potential cost or savings effects of those actions.Facilities, Inventory, Service
Founded in 1986, ResinTech, Inc. maintains a 75,000 sq.ft. manufacturing/warehouse/office complex on a 20-acre campus in West Berlin, NJ. Regional warehouses are located in the Chicago, IL, Sarasota, FL, and Los Angeles, CA, plus a number of stocking distributors throughout North America.
Products are typically shipped within 7-10 business days. Expedited shipments are available at an additional charge, subject to availability.
ResinTech Inc. recognizes that the disciplines of quality, environmental oversight, health and safety are fundamental responsibilities of the Company’s management function. It is the Company's policy to seek to operate to the highest standards continuously and to implement continual improvements.
As a company ResinTech, Inc. will -
- Comply with all legislation relevant to the design, manufacture and supply of ion exchange resin for commercial and residential use, including Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Environmental Protection Agency regulations
- Implement continual improvement initiatives and make best use of its management resources
- Communicate its quality objectives, and the Company’s performance in achievin such objectives, both within the Company and to interested parties
- Ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, subcontractors, and other who come into contact with its products, work and other activities
- Work closely with customers and suppliers in seeking to establish the highest quality standards
- Review the impact on quality, if any, of future business decisions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that the staff is trained in the needs and the responsibilities of Quality Management
- Instill within staff members the skills needed to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Encourage the personal commitment of all staff to address quality as part of their skills
The responsibility for upholding this policy rests within the entire Company, under the assistance and guidance of the President.